Storyhunter works hard to provide new and valuable opportunities for freelancers and production companies to manage and grow their businesses. Storyhunter charges on a sliding fee structure based on freelancer earnings with a specific client. Meaning, the more you earn from a specific client, the more money you make on subsequent projects after you cross certain earnings thresholds..
When you start a project, Storyhunter determines your service fees as follows:
- 15% if you have earned less than $1000 with the client
- 10% if you have earned between $1000 to $10000 with the client
- 5% if you have earned $10000 or more with the client
To be clear, on a new project with a new client, you’d be charged the 15% service fee, but on subsequent projects services fees may be lower, depending on the amount of work you have previously done with that particular client when you start the project.
- No service fee will be applied to freelancers who were invited to Storyhunter for payment by clients with a membership to Storyhunter that includes access to Storyhunter’s Freelancer Management Tools.
- Select Fees: For Select projects, an additional 5% Select fee will be charged. More info on that here.
If you have any questions about our fee structures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.