When you have received the deliverables from the freelancer, and are happy with them, you should mark their project as complete. Often the freelancer will nudge you to do this and you will get a notification.
First, find the relevant project from the Projects page.
The project will likely be marked "Ready to mark complete". You can also search for the project using the magnifying glass on the right-hand side. Just click on the project to access it.
This will then take you into the Project page. On the top right there will be a button that reads Confirm Completion. Hit that.
In the next page you will be able to:
- Adjust / confirm the services provided
- Update / confirm the location that the work was carried out
- Add / edit the Cost Codes attached to the project.
Below that you can also
- Review the amount you will pay (including any expenses and service fees)
- Choose to expedite payment if you like (read more about that here)
Once you're happy this is correct, just hit Continue.
In the next page you will be able to leave your public review of the freelancer's work.
Hit Mark as Complete to continue.
Lastly you have the option of providing some private feedback.
- The Notes section allows you leave internal notes on the freelancer's profile for your colleagues to see.
- You can also send a private message to Storyhunter about this project if you so wish.
Hit Save once you're done, or Skip if you don't have additional feedback.
DONE! The project is now marked as complete and Storyhunter will handle payment to the freelancer. You will be able to see the date that the freelancer is to be paid at the bottom of the Payment tab in the project page.