Raising the Agreed Project Rate
In some cases you may need to raise the agreed rate of an active project. This can be done within the relevant Project page.
1. On the right side of the page, under the project Price section, click “Edit”.
2. Select “Change Project Price” from the drop down.
3. Enter the new price and click "Change Price".
What qualifies as an expense? Read more on that here.
To allow expenses, open the project page and on the right side, under the project price click “Edit” and select “Allow Expenses” from the drop down. If the drop down says “Disallow Expenses” then the expense tool has already been turned on.
Now the freelancer can add expenses from their end (how-to here). Best practice is for freelancers to always add relevant receipts in the Assets tab. Once done, you will be able to review these by line item when marking the project as complete. They will appear on the invoice as line items.
Lowering a Project Price
It is not possible for users to lower a project price. If there is a need to lower a project price please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Project URL
- Reason for lowering project price
- Proof that the freelancer has agreed to the lowering of the project price