Storyhunter is a freelancer management system that allows you to spend less time dealing with the administrative hassles and more time doing the work you love. For your client, it helps them manage their invoices and contacts, sign contracts and pay you quickly, as well as communicate with you via email or the Storyhunter mobile app.
How it Works
- Accept invite: Make sure to accept the offer sent by your client so you are automatically connected with them on the platform.
- Create a profile: Add photo / basic information and enter your payment information (learn more about setting up on Payoneer, our payments partner, here).
- Join Client’s Private Network: The client who invited you will receive a notification and your profile will appear in their "Saved" network.
- Accept Offer: You’ll electronically sign your contract with the client.
- Get paid: We pay you in 30 days, guaranteed.
Why Use Storyhunter?
No more Paperwork
No more wasting time filling out paperwork or sending contracts back and forth. Contracts are integrated into the workflow and setting yourself takes just a few minutes.
Reliable and Quick Payment!
No more invoicing clients and chasing after your payment from clients. Storyhunter guarantees that you’ll receive payment 30 days from a project's completion.
Flexible Payment Options
With freelancers in 192 countries, Storyhunter uses Payoneer as our global solution for all project locations. With Payoneer you can get paid via ACH deposit, wire transfer, or a prepaid debit card.
Build your Portfolio
You receive a verified review for each project you complete on Storyhunter. These reviews help to build your credibility and give you the option to find more work on Storyhunter, the world’s leading media production marketplace.
A Dedicated Support Team
Should an issue ever arise, our help desk will have your back, making sure the workflow for every project and payment is streamlined and clear. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
Additionally we have some very common questions answered in our Payment FAQs article.