So How Much Does Video Cost?
The short answer is that it depends. While video production costs more than any other content medium, it’s often the most effective. With video, you get what you pay for.
Every creatives’ rates will vary, but these are the standard day rate charges for the most common crew members:
- Senior Producer $250-$3,000
- Commercial DP $2,000-$5,500
- Drone Operator $2,500-$3,400
- Gaffer $250-$2,500
- Grip $250-$2,500
- Sound Designer $250-$2,000
- Post-Production Manager $500-$8,500
- Video Editor Commercial $500-$3,500
- Colorist $250-$2,000
- Motion Graphics Designer $250-$6,000
If you have any questions about your budget feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to suggest a competitive price range!