So How Much Does Video Cost?
The short answer is that it depends. While video production costs more than any other content medium, it’s often the most effective. With video, you get what you pay for.
Every creatives’ rates will vary, but these are the standard day rate charges for the most common crew members:
- Documentary Shooter (or Director of Photography - ‘DP’): $400-$1,200
- Commercial Shooter (or ‘DP’): $650-$2,000
- Production Company $1,500-$300,000 (flat rate)
- Drone Operator: $500-$1,400
- Commercial Video Editor: $400-$1,000
- Motion Graphics Editor: $600-$30,000 (flat rate)
- Sound Technician: $300-$700
- Gaffer: $300-$600
- Grip: $200-$600
If you have any questions about your budget feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we are happy to suggest a competitive price range!