There's a lot of great freelancers on Storyhunter so how do you find the right one for you? There's two ways to do that:
- To create a new Posting and wait for relevant freelancers to apply
- Use the Search page to filter through freelancers that match your needs.
In this article we show you the latter - using the Search page.
Firstly, navigate to the People page at top of the page, and then click on the Search tab.
Within that view you will see that you have a few filters you're able to use to begin your search:
- Name - find a freelancer by name if you have it.
- Service - you can browse freelancers by the services they have listed on their profile.
- Location - filter by location to see the who is currently available in that place.
Remember, you can do a variation of filters to narrow down the results. For example, Service + Location.
Pro tip: Get the best results by searching with whole words.
Once you've hit Search you'll be shown those that match your criteria. You can further filter the results you receive by Rating and Language if you require.
The search results will appear as snapshots of freelancers profiles. These include services they provide, their last seen location, and links to some of their recent work.
Additionally there are a number of actions you can take directly from this view on the right hand side:
- Hire - Click this if you're interested in hiring them straight away.
- Invite to Posting - If you have an existing posting that you believe they're suitable for you can invite them to apply.
- Message - Start a private conversation with the freelancer.
- Save - Add the to your Saved network of freelancers so you can easily find them when needs be.
Please sign in to leave a comment.