In order to get the most traction from the best applicants, you'll want to have a thorough Posting description that includes the following details:
- COMPANY OVERVIEW: 1-2 sentences about your company and your mission.
- POSTING OVERVIEW: explain what this project is and what you want out of it (e.g. a 1-2 minute video for social media, or a one-man-band for an interview).
- PRODUCTION: tell them about the location, event, characters, if they're supposed to capture anything specific, or if they're to meet up with your team.
- EQUIPMENT: if applicable, let them know if you have specific requirements for gear, including audio (e.g. C100 or equivalent).
- DELIVERABLES: e.g. specify if you want only raw footage, or a fully-edited video ready for online sharing
- DELIVERY: share your submission guidelines whether it's via FTP, WeTransfer, Google Drive or mailing a hard drive.
- DEADLINE: make them aware of a hard or soft submission deadline & whether or not it is urgent
- EXPENSES: let them know if you'll cover some expenses, if any are applicable.