How to Invite Your Existing Freelance Network
1. Navigate to People > Add Freelancers > Invite Freelancers
2. Enter individual invitees' email addresses.
You can do this in a few ways:
- YouYou can also choose to send invites to existing contacts in your Gmail account, LinkedIn account, or upload a CSV.
- By selecting More you may upload contacts from your Outlook, iCloud, and other accounts as well.
- Or you can enter the name and email address manually.
Each contact will receive an email inviting them to create a Storyhunter account.
3. Find & Hire Invited Freelancers
As soon as the freelancers have created their profile they will be added to your Saved network. Within that view use the Search By Name tool to find the person you've invited. Click Hire by their bio to start working with them.
If they're yet to create their account they'll appear as Pending and you can nudge them to create their profile again.
Benefits of Inviting Your Networks
Reduce Administrative Headaches
The suite of freelancer management tools built into Storyhunter means you spend a lot less time managing your lists of freelancers, working out and signing contracts, managing multiple projects at the same time, and issuing payments to freelancers.
Share Resources Across Teams
If each member of your team invites their network then editors can use the Search tool as an interactive rolodex to source the freelancers they need. Internal referrals no longer need to be through a long email thread.
Speed Up Payments
If all your freelancers are paid through Storyhunter your finance team just get one inclusive invoice a week for all completed hires the week prior. We handle payment to freelancers and we guarantee payment within 30 days. You no longer have to set freelancers up as vendors, field questions about payment dates, or even handle tax issues. (Read more)
Track Your Freelancer Spend & Budgets