We're paying thousands of Storyhunters in over 180 countries and we have decided to use Payoneer as our global solution. Storyhunter issues payment within 30 days from the date of the publisher marking your project as complete.
Should I choose Bank or Pre-paid Card Method?
ACH or Wire
- ACH Withdrawal to a U.S. bank account:
- If you withdraw directly to a U.S. bank account, you can choose this option
- Fees: No fee for U.S. accounts
- Wire to a U.S. bank account:
- Fees: $15 per wire + $3 load fee plus your bank’s processing and possible currency conversion fees
- Timeline: Similar to normal bank processing times, withdrawal from Payoneer to your bank may take between 3-5 business days.
- ACH Withdrawal to a non-U.S. bank account:
- If you withdraw to a non-U.S. bank account and elect to withdraw in your own currency, you can do so through Payoneer with lower transfer and conversion fees.
- Transfer & Conversion Fees: $3.00 fee per withdrawal to a non-US bank account. If your bank does not accept USD, a 2% currency conversion fee will apply to your withdrawal in addition to your bank's usual international fees. Please check with your bank to understand their rates.
- Please review the list of supported countries where bank transfer is available.
Storyhunter Pre-paid Debit Card
- Withdrawing to a pre-paid debit card:
- We offer a pre-paid Mastercard in order to offer more global coverage. We highly recommend choosing this option if you are in a location that is under-supported when it comes to international bank transfers and if you prefer to share less information.
- Fees: $12.00 activation fee with $3.00/month low-activity fee if you withdraw less than $5 a month.
- Estimated timeline: It typically takes up to 14 days, but may take 30 days for you to receive your Storyhunter pre-paid card, which are shipped from the EU. Withdrawing your earnings to card takes only minutes and can be used in ATMs.
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Country Restrictions
Users with bank accounts in: Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Cuba, Sudan, South Sudan, and additionally, any other country restricted from doing business with the US. This list is subject to amendment.
- Please visit the Payment Information page here and select 'Setup'
- You may sign in with an existing Payoneer account or create a new one
- When creating a new account you must select Bank Transfer or Pre-paid Card
Need to change your linked Payoneer account?
Head here for instructions to do so!