Work samples are the best way to keep publishers interested in hiring you, so it's always important to keep your work samples up to date.
Adding Work Samples
There are two ways to add work samples:
1. Select your icon in the top right of your screen, then select Profile > Work Verification.
2. Select Add New Work on your profile page.
Selecting either of these options will prompt you to enter the same information you provided for work samples added during the initial setup of your Storyhunter account. Clicking Add New Work will add the project to your profile page.
Updating Work Samples
Your profile page will show all the work samples you've added, as well as those that you've completed through the platform.
Hovering over these work samples will expose a cog icon. Clicking on this icon will expose several options:
- Verify: This option will only appear if you have yet to supply verification details for the work sample.
- Edit: This will open a new window that allows you to edit the title, description and thumbnail. If you have recently completed a project through the platform, you should select this option to provide the video's URL once it's been published.
- Change Thumbnail: This allows you to update the picture that appears for that work sample.
- Delete Work: This is only visible for work samples that have yet to be verified by the commissioning editor. Work samples cannot be deleted once they have been verified.
You can also click and drag the cog icon to change the layout of work samples on your profile.