Here at Storyhunter, we aim to establish an environment where creators can garner opportunities and build successful, long-term relationships with clients. In order to maintain a safe, inclusive, and respectful work experience, we have crafted a set of guidelines that we hope will impact the interactions within our community. Our mission with these guidelines is to promote meaningful relationships based on clarity, professionalism, and consideration.
- Misleading information
Providing accurate information about work experience, commissioning contacts, and professional capabilities is necessary for clients to make the right hiring choice.
- Do not advertise or guarantee a service you cannot provide. The only available services you should link to your profile should be services you can back up with prior, professional work samples.
- Do not use your personal company email to verify work samples. If your commissioning editor doesn’t have an @companyaddress email email@example.com for an alternative verify option.
- Project Manipulation
Establishing trust in a professional relationship requires clear communication around work processes and executing deliverables with integrity and good faith.
- Deliverables must be submitted upon the agreed upon date. There can be no threat or intent to withhold deliverables for any personal gain.
- Example: demanding a positive review, reimbursement of expenses that were not agreed upon, or an expedited payment.
- Personal information
The security and safety of our network’s personal information is of utmost importance.
- Do not post any personal information of the hiring or hired party online without their consent.
- Example: name, photo, email address, phone number, address on websites, social media channels, etc.
- Hate speech
Free speech is a core value of ours, but we do not stand for expressions made with any intention to harm a group of people.
- We do not tolerate the use of hate speech on the platform or while engaged in a Storyhunter project.
- Hate speech: Any abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.
One of our missions is the empowerment of creators all over the world. We believe in equal opportunity for everyone.
- We do not tolerate any discriminatory language or actions on the platform or while engaged in a Storyhunter project.
- Discrimination: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of ethnicity, age, sex, or disability.
All communication should maintain professionalism, courtesy and consideration.
- We do not tolerate any forms of harassment on the platform or while engaged in a Storyhunter project.
- Harassment: bullying, sexual advances, offensive language/conduct.
The safety of our network is our top priority.
- We do not tolerate threats of violence or harassment on the platform or while engaged in a Storyhunter project.