An in-network creator is one that you’ve invited to join Storyhunter. Click My Network to send an email invite to your creators.
An invitation will be marked as Pending until the creator completes sign up. Click View Pending to see which creators haven’t completed sign-up. If any have expired, you can resend them.
Once your creator completes sign-up, their profile will be added into your network.
Check out the size of your network on the My Network tab. All invited creators and pending invites will count toward your overall network.
Network size is based on your account membership tier:
*Here’s a tip! If your network is full, check to see if there are any pending invites. Pending invites can be removed to open up new invites.
The benefits of inviting your network
There are lots of benefits to inviting creators and building your network on Storyhunter:
- In-network creators don’t incur fees to work with you
- Keep track of your best talent and view network utilization stats
- Clear picture of work history across the account and per specific creator
- Quick and easy rehiring
- Automated invoice creation
- Simplified electronic contracting
- No vendor set up
Creators love working on Storyhunter too!
- Free sign up
- Flexible payout options
- Downloadable earnings reports
- Guaranteed payments in 30-days or less
- Dedicated creator support team
- Opportunity to find more gigs
Did we mention your invited creators don’t incur a service fee to work with you?
To learn more about building your network on Storyhunter, please contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.